Education & Events
NAHVAC HVAC U is a multi-faceted education program provided to NAHVAC members and other industry professionals. HVAC l U offers professional-development opportunities, training, resources, learning-based publications, and more, all specifically tailored to meet the needs of professional HVAC and their staff.
HVAC U courses are designed to instruct learners at all levels of the HVACl industry. Other affiliated professionals may also benefit from HVAC U courses. HVAC U courses—including education, certification, and continuing education—begin in fall 2018.
NAHVAC On the Move
2018 HVAC Industry Forum
The 2018 HVAC Industry Forum will be hosted at the Capitol Hill Club in Washington D.C., November 5 – 6, 2018. On day one AAPA will bring professional appraisers together with legislative and agency leaders for discussions on common challenges facing the industry. Day two will focus on professional development. Due to the collaborative nature of this event, participation is limited to NAHVAC-invited guests and NAHVAC member participants on a first-come, first-registered basis.
Goals for the 2018 HVAC Industry Forum
1. Support development of mutually beneficial relationships between NAHVAC members and HUD officials and political leaders through presentation and networking opportunities.
2. Identify additional opportunities for collaboration between NAHVAC members and government agencies charged with governance of the HVAC industry.
3. Collect data to support future HVAC U initiatives, research and course development.
4. Highlight NAHVAC accomplishments and ongoing efforts to advance professionalism in the HVAC l industry.
5. Provide professional-development and learning opportunities for HVAC professionals to expand and grow their business.
NAHVAC Lunch-and-Learn Events
NAHVAC regional Lunch-and-Learn events provide opportunities for HVAC experts to connect with members and share leading/emerging best practices (many will provide continuing education opportunities). These events allow busy professional HVAC to network and learn while keeping their hectic schedules.
Currently Scheduled Events:
Nashville, TN – Oct 1st , 2018
Kansas City – October 22, 2018
San Francisco – December 8, 2018
Please contact us for more dates within your area
For more info, call 888-382-9880 ext 325
Sign up for NAHVAC’s newsletters to read about the latest developments on issues facing the HVAC industry and strategies to manage your business.